Monday, May 29, 2006

consonants

I think the kids are getting sick--jasper's been pooping all morning, josie threatened to throw up. Oh well, such is life. We had fun this morning, rode our bikes to the doughnut shop, then across the street to the park where we sat on a blanket and shared our sprinkles. It was very nice (if a hard ride up the hill :)
After one particularly big rumble in the diaper, Jasper sat on my hip, blowing raspberries and practicing the new consonants he's discovered in the past couple of days. goos and gaas, and heees and haaas. very cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I regularly check in to see what is going on in Denver with my grandchildren and I find two treats when I do. One, of course is the pictures and the chance to share experiences that are so fleeting. The other, and one I find most enjoyable and often surprising but should not be, is the wonderful ability Amanda has of writing. It is a special gift to be able to describe in interesting, colorful and yet touching ways the everyday happenings of a young family.

Anonymous said...

There's also the consonant "annn." Or maybe that's a vowel?