Thursday, January 4, 2007

more words

We went to the butterfly pavilion with Josie's little friend Amelie this morning and had a great time. Okay, so Josie was a little concerned about being eaten by the butterflies, but they all had fun running around in the giant greenhouse and watching the butterflies emerging from their cocoons. They also had an unnatural interest in the cockroach display, but I'm sure they'll grow out of it :) Jasper's favorite part was running around flapping his arms like butterfly wings. It was great.
In the meanwhile, I remembered a few more signs that I forgot. I'm sure that there are more, but:
turtle
no biting!
snake
banana
share (new yesterday!)
spider (new today!)
and the word balloon
were all left off the list

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With so many butterflies fluttering around little Jaspie's arms must have become exhausted with all the flapping. And the cockroaches - I'm wondering what the sign for cockroach might be...